Relaxed, responsible and safe
We offer dog walking service from Tuesday to Friday. Weekend walks are also possible. The dogs can come along on a fixed basis, but also one day a week. We walk once a day with a small group of dogs, so that we can pay as much attention as possible to the dogs. Your dog is welcome from four months old, provided he/she has had all vaccinations. (For puppies we have a dog carrier, so puppies from 4 months can come along!) We only accept dogs that we consider it responsible to allow them freely in the group. This depends on the dog’s behavior. Uncastrated males are allowed only subject to behavior.
Your dog should:
- Know basic commands such as coming and sitting
- Be social
- Be included in your liability insurance
- Be treated for fleas and ticks
- Be dewormed
- Have received an annual cocktail against Distemper, HCC (hepatitis, liver inflammation), Parvo and Weil’s disease (Leptospirosis)
- Have a vaccination record.
In case of heat or an infectious disease, your dog cannot participate in the group walk. In that case we can possibly walk your dog individually.
If you are not at home when we pick up or return the dog, we must have a key to the house. We have a key contract for this, so that both parties are correctly informed.
To register your dog (s): see details on the contactpage. Call or email us.